- 1 Sun hat
- 1 Balaclava
- 1 Wool or fleece hat
- 1 Pair glacier glasses with side protection
UPPER - LOWER BODY
- 1 Expedition down parka with hood (-20 F)
- 1 Windproof outer jacket with hood (Gore-Tex)
- 1 Poly / fleece jacket
- 1 Expedition weight polypropylene shirt
- 2 Lightweight, long sleeve polypropylene shirts
- 2 Heavy polypropylene long underwear (tops and bottoms)
- 2 T-shirts for lower elevations
- 1 Pair wind/rain pants (with side zips)
- 1 Pair fleece pants (side zipper)
- 1 Long cotton pant for trekking (legs zip off to become shorts)
- 1 Nylon shorts
- 1 Pairs liner gloves (poly thin)
- 1 Pair medium weight fleece gloves
- 1 Pair Gore-Tex wind shells for mittens
- 1 Pair of trekking boots (Gore-Tex)
- 1 Pair quality sport shoes (Gore - Tex)
- 1 Pair insulated super-gaiters
- 3-4 pair of wool socks and polypropylene socks
- 1 down or synthetic sleeping bag (-20C ).
- 1 High qualities back pack approx. 90 - 100 liters.
- 1 Summit back pack 30 - 40 liters
CARSTENSZ CLIMBING EQUIPMENT
- 1 Sit Harness
- 1 pair Jumar
- 1 Descenduer ( figur of eight)
- 5 Carabineer Screw Gate & 3 Snap gate
- 4 Webbing 1,5 meter
- 2 Prusik
- 1 Climbing Helmet
- 1 Head Lamp
- Sun screen and lip protection (UV rating of 30 SPF or more).
- Metal thermos bottle, 1000ml
- Toile try kit
- Water bottle
- Pocket knife
- Simple first aid kit.
- I insect repellant coating for hike in clothes.
- Copies of relevant documents (maps, directions, itinerary, etc... all in plastic bags).
- Journal with pens